Spring is finally here! (Insert smiley face here)

I am so super excited that Spring as Sprung! My Photography vibes makes this time of year the best!
I love taking pictures of all the beautiful sunsets, flowers, and joy Spring brings! These last couple of weeks amazing sunsets have appeared, and I am so glad I wasn't working so I could take pictures of them! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

I don't think very many people realize what an amazing world we live in!
This has one to be one of my favorites! These thick clouds had pretty much covered the whole sunset but then this little hole in the clouds parted and the sun was coming through! It so Amazing!
I am so lucky to be able to live right in front of this spot!

The mountains are so beautiful this time of year! Mmmmm.

Flowers! Oh the flowers! Although they haven't all fully peeked out from the ground, some have and they are amazing! Once it gets a little warmer they will come!











I am sure they will be more photos coming just like these! (insert smiley face)

No comments: