More Panorama(s) and some bugs

So this summer I have taken lots of photos and am learning a lot every day just by taking pictures!

Well about 2 weeks ago we had some beautiful sunsets and I took pictures like always! :) Enjoy!

This one was really cool and different. It was like... hmmm I don't know if I can describe it to you. Okay... you know usually how the colors are in the clouds will this wasn't... it was like cool like an image... ha... I don't know how to tell you about it...

I think this one wins for my favorite Panorama so far! :) Love the colors and its just awesome! :) 



So I am not a very big fan of bugs especially spiders but they are fun to take pictures of!! :)

This is a wasp... I believe... or a Hornet... whatever but its cool! See its shadow! :D

This has got to be my favorite BUG picture!! I was very lucky to capture this little stinker. He/she is very fast! 


That orange thing is a Frisbee... That caterpillar was very brave... If I was that tiny and looking down I might.... be scared.




3 comments:

Mel Torrie said...

Exceptional Jordan! Love the sunsets. The wasp composition is brilliant and the symbology of the caterpillar is perfect. You have a great gift!

JB Engler said...

LOVE THE 2ND PANORAMA!!!! OMG!!! LOVE IT!!!

Jordan Falslev said...

Thanks JB! I love it too!!!