More Panorama(s) & Sparklers!

So as I said I was going to take more Panorama pictures I did! And I love them!!! Really fun stuff!

Take a look....


Remember to click on the pictures to view them bigger :)

Behind my house; Big court!

Another beautiful View from my Front yard :)
Another awesome one! Love the clouds!!
Sparklers are SO Fun to take pictures with!! I don't know how the camera can take it but it does!


 I click the button that takes the picture and I swear the lens are closed but it still takes a picture. Hopefully I can learn how it works. 
I edited the pictures together but it wouldn't let me finish my whole name so I just did Jord :) Fun stuff though


One I did for my sister! :)


So over all I think Panoramas are one of my top favorite things to do as Photography!! 
Still have lots to learn!

1 comment:

Karen Budd said...

Those are awesome, Jordan! You could do the fireworks ones commercially. Just do one of each letter capital and small and then spell people's names for them. You could do other words like, 'America' 'Peace' and sell them as patriotic decorations. You would need to have the person with the sparkler stand behind some black cloth or something so they wouldn't show. I'll bet you could sell them.